TenneT is investigating the possibilities to involve such FCR production units, which are currently not prequalified for the purpose of the weekly FCR–auctions due to various reasons. Therefore, TenneT is searching for market parties who can supply FCR, which meets the requirements in the field of regulation speed, but encounter difficulties for participating in the regular auctions. In addition, the production units should be located in the Netherlands. With some of those parties, TenneT would like to start a pilot project and investigate which problems market parties encounter and how to solve those problems.
Would you like to join this pilot project? Then, we kindly ask you in your application to answer the following questions:
- How do you think you could contribute to the supply of FCR?
- How many kW / MW are you currently able to deliver in total?
- How many kW / MW do you expect to deliver in the future?
- How is the power measurement of delivery of FCR incorporated in your installation?
- Would you explain in short, the problems you encounter with regard to the supply FCR?
We appreciate to receive your application before 18 March via email: PCR(at)tennet.eu.
We are looking forward to a fruitful collaboration. Thank you in advance for your potential application. Once your application is handed-in, you will receive a confirmation of TenneT.
In case TenneT receive a large number of applications, please be aware we will make a selection of the market parties. Thereafter we will schedule a consultation to further illustrate the cooperation.