We are primarily tasked with providing power transmission services, system services and facilitating the energy market. Our core tasks follow from our appointment as grid operator under the Dutch 'Elektriciteitswet' (E-wet) and the German 'Energiewirtschaftsgesetz' (EnWG).
We make our business transparent. Here you will find a great deal of information and data on the operation of the extra high voltage grid - our key task.
Maintenance work on 27.10.2021
Due to an IT adjustment, TenneT will not be able to publish data for certain data points on the TenneT homepage and the ENTSO-E transparency platform in the period from approximately 6am to 8am CEST on 27.10.2021. After completion of the work, TenneT will check the data deliveries and provide any missing values.
- Vertical grid load
- Vertical withdrawal
- System load / System load forecast
- Annual peak load and load curve
- Control area balance
- Actual and forecast wind energy feed-in
- Actual and forecast photovoltaic energy feed-in
- Structural characteristics
- Grid Losses
- Forecast of congestion management with renewables and CHP plants
Reporting / Market relevance
- Network situations as per §13.1 of EnWG
- Network situations as per §13.2 of EnWG
- Feed-in management according to § 14 EEG (until September 30, 2021
- Congestion management with renewables and CHP plants
- Information with market relevances - Overview
- Information with market relevances - Onshore
- Information with market relevances - Offshore