We are primarily tasked with providing power transmission services, system services and facilitating the energy market. Our core tasks follow from our appointment as grid operator under the Dutch 'Elektriciteitswet' (E-wet) and the German 'Energiewirtschaftsgesetz' (EnWG).
Restitution of system services tariffs
Customers who paid system services tariffs in the period before 30 June 2011 may be eligible for restitution following a 2012 ruling by the Dutch Trade and Industry Appeals Tribunal.
Customers who paid system services tariffs in the period before 30 June 2011 may be eligible for restitution following a 2012 ruling by the Dutch Trade and Industry Appeals Tribunal in a dispute between Dow Benelux BV and the Netherlands Competition Authority (LJN: BX4127).
The links and downloads below will help determine whether you are eligible for a refund and, if so, for how much. If you think you qualify, you will have to submit evidence to your network operator to support your claim. If it is successful, they will pay the refund.
- TenneT TSO B.V.: systeemdienstentarief(at)tennet.eu
- Enexis B.V.: accountmanagement(at)enexis.nl
- Enduris B.V.: mveenhoven(at)enduris.nl
- Stedin Netbeheer B.V.: FM_support(at)stedin.net t.a.v. Basti van der Ende
- Liander N.V.: zakelijk(at)liander.nl
- Cogas Infra & Beheer B.V.: info(at)cogas.nl
- Endinet B.V.: info(at)endinet.nl
- Westland Infra Nebeheer B.V.: info(at)westlandinfra.nl
- RENDO Netbeheer B.V.: info(at)rendo.nl
Our customers include everyone connected to the high voltage electricity grid as well as the parties responsible for metering and programme responsible parties.Read more