We are primarily tasked with providing power transmission services, system services and facilitating the energy market. Our core tasks follow from our appointment as grid operator under the Dutch 'Elektriciteitswet' (E-wet) and the German 'Energiewirtschaftsgesetz' (EnWG).
Vice Chair of the Supervisory Board / Chair of the Remuneration and Appointment Committee
Laetitia Griffith (1965)
Initial appointment: 1 July 2015
Expiry second term: 30 June 2023
- Former State Councillor in the Advisory Division of the Dutch Council of State
- Member of the Aufsichtsrat TenneT TSO GmbH
- Chair Supervisory Board Holding Nationale Goede Doelen Loterij/ Postcode Loterij
- Chair Supervisory Board Nederlands Filmfonds
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Gassan Diamonds B.V.
- Chair Stichting Nederlands Vioolconcours
- Member of the Supervisory Board of ABN AMRO Bank N.V.