We are primarily tasked with providing power transmission services, system services and facilitating the energy market. Our core tasks follow from our appointment as grid operator under the Dutch 'Elektriciteitswet' (E-wet) and the German 'Energiewirtschaftsgesetz' (EnWG).
The rapid growth in demand for renewable energy, and its integration into a balanced and stable electricity grid, requires extensive investments and carefully considered decisions. The Supervisory Board helps to ensure TenneT makes the right decisions by overseeing and advising the Executive Board.
Ab van der Touw
- Chair supervisory board
- Member of the Audit, Risk and Compliance committee
- Member Remuneration- and Appointments committee
- Vice Chair supervisory board
- Chair Audit, Risk and Compliance committe
- Member Strategic Investments committee
- Member supervisory board
- Chair Strategic Investments committee
- Member Aufsichtsrat TenneT TSO GmbH